In this podcast episode, we continue our series of interviews with those making it big in scaling their businesses, and I’m excited to welcome my special guest, Trevor Page, onto the show.
Trevor is a serial entrepreneur and co-founder of Lead Nibbler, which is a simple way to introduce the psychology of micro-commitments into your lead generation strategy to double your conversion rates with a simple install.
Key points from this episode include:
- How Lead Nibbler can help to double your conversion rates
- Knowing when you’re in the “state of flow” and how it can maximise your productivity
- Using psychology to put yourself into the “state of flow” more often
- The importance of seeking opportunities to challenge yourself and keep learning new things
- Why you should continue to create valuable content to maintain the acceleration of your business
- Plan your content and come up with a content creation system that works for you and your business
- Never underestimate the power of marketing to scale your business
- The key to building a successful business is to continue learning
QUICK FIRE ROUND
Q: What is the one thing people fail at when they choose a new technology?
A: Trevor thinks that one of the most common (and detrimental) mistakes people make when choosing a new technology is instantly going for the cheapest option. Instead, people should give new technology a time frame in which to succeed or improve their business, and if it doesn’t perform the way you think it should, it’s time to let it go.
Q: What’s your favourite technology tool and why?
A: The technology tool that Trevor admits he couldn’t live without is Netflix – 60% of internet traffic is dedicated to this entertainment platform! Another tech tool he uses on a regular basis for his business is Groove HQ
Q: What do you think is the next big thing in tech, and why?
A: Trevor believes the next big thing in tech is Blockchain, which has received a lot of attention lately and has a great deal of potential.
Important Links and Mentions from this Episode
Watch The Video
To watch the video of my discussion with Trevor, hit play below:
Get in Touch with Trevor Page
If you would like to find out more about Trevor and his business, visit leadnibbler.com/rewired for a fantastic $1 trial to help double your lead limit.
Please don’t forget to subscribe to the Rewired For Success podcast on iTunes to keep up with the latest episodes of the show. If you use a different podcast app to listen to the Rewired For Success show, please subscribe via your chosen platform and if the show isn’t available on your favourite app, let me know and I’ll try my best to sort that out!
I’d like to thank the sponsor of this podcast episode, Process Street. Process Street is a simple, free and powerful way to manage your team’s recurring checklists and procedures. If you found this episode valuable then please click here to help contribute to this and future shows.