In this podcast episode, we continue our series of interviews and I’m excited to introduce Stephen Bradeen onto the show.
Stephen is the Co-Founder of Royalwood Media INC, a marketing and tech-based consulting agency with a particular focus on chatbot marketing and artificial intelligence. Stephen is the lead chatbot developer of his company and is a certified chatbot expert from Andrew Warner’s Bot Academy.
Before he started his own business, Stephen felt like he was stuck in a “soul-sucking job” where he was unfulfilled and unhappy. Within his first year of launching Royalwood Media INC, Stephen was able to leave his old job behind and began scaling his business to six figures.
Key points from this episode:
- What Chatbot Marketing is and how you can use it to communicate with your leads
- Stephen’s journey from working as an assistant director on a film set, to starting his own company
- The incredible impact that one development course, “The Landmark Form” had on his life and how it changed his entire perspective on his career and his vision for the future
- How coaching can help people scale their message and push them through resistance
- “66 Days of Superhero Habits” – The theory that it takes 66 days to form a new habit and how you can use this idea to help optimise your life
- The importance of using a project management software to manage your team and “steer the ship” of your business in the direction you want it to take
- Why you should test multiple softwares to help you discover what you need and how your software is going to solve your clients “pain points”
Q: What is the one thing people fail at when they choose a new technology?
A: Stephen states that the most important thing is to know your “customer avatar” and what their unique pain points are and making sure that your software is solving those problems entirely.
Q: What’s your favourite technology tool and why?
A: ManyChat is Stephens favourite technology tool because it’s an excellent chatbot building tool, easy to learn and can help you to make money. He also gives a nod to Bot Academy, which is an excellent tool for people who want to start their own business in chatbot building and development.
Q: What do you think is the next big thing in tech, and why?
A: Stephen predicts that tools that use artificial intelligence to automate systems, customer service and sales will be the next “big thing” in tech and will positively change the world.
Important Links and Mentions from this Episode:
To watch a video of our discussion, hit play below:
Get in Touch with Stephen Bradeen
Process Street are the sponsors of this episode. Process Street makes managing your team’s recurring checklists and procedures simple and has the ability to integrate with over 1000+ apps to automate tasks. Find out more about Process Street and how they can help scale your business here.